Yesterday as a previous post says that the group imported the footage recorded on Sunday onto the macs. However as we had used two cameras to record the footage one camera had filmed the footage in .MPG which wasn't accepted by iMovie HD. Yesterday night I imported the footage into Sony Vegas Studio and rendered it into a .MP4 file. Today Conor tried to import it onto iMovie and success, it worked. This allows us to add the majority of the footage recorded into the behind the scenes video. We will be editing the video throughout the week and hopefully have it finished before the weekend if not as soon as possible.
Update (8th Nov 3pm):
We have managed to fully edit the video and will be uploading it tomorrow.